Terms & Conditions – Bonus Bucks Program (Previously known as “Bucking Benefits”)
- By using your Bonus Bucks card you are consenting to the terms and conditions as outlined in this agreement. Bucking Bull reserves the right to change the conditions of Bonus Bucks loyalty program at any time by changing the terms and conditions on this website.
- The Bonus Bucks card is issued to you by Bucking Bull and is for the exclusive use at Bucking Bull stores.
- From time to time, Bucking Bull may send additional special offers or discounts to our members. To be eligible for these discounts, your card must be registered and you must provide a valid email address upon registration.
- Bucking Bull accepts no responsibility for incorrect information provided by members when registering their card.
- Bucking Bull reserves the right to refuse use of a Bonus Bucks card on suspicion of unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful use. Where this occurs, the account and card will be cancelled and any Bonus Bucks Points will be lost.
- Bucking Bull reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by notifying you by email, or by changing the terms and conditions on our website- www.buckingbull.net.au
- To report a missing card, please call (07) 3423 0555 or email email@example.com .
- As of COB November 28, 2018, all “Friends with Benefits” members will be rolled over to the “Bonus Bucks” program with the same terms & conditions as the program (as listed above). From this date members will no longer receive 10% off all purchases in store, but the card may still be scanned in store as it will be assigned to the Bonus Bucks program, and will earn points as per program terms and conditions.
- For every purchase made within any participating Australian Bucking Bull, members are awarded 1 BB point per dollar spent (Eg: 10 dollars spent = 10 BB Points).
- Once you have earnt 50 BB points, you will earn a $5 voucher, redeemable in any participating stores. This voucher will be automatically added to your account.
- You may redeem these vouchers by requesting the staff members to do so prior to completing the transaction.
- The $5 voucher must ONLY be redeemed for purchases $5 or greater.
- If a purchase exceeds the voucher amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options.
- Only one $5 voucher can be redeemed in any one transaction.
- Any vouchers issued by the ‘Bonus Bucks’ program are not redeemable for cash and cannot be split across transactions .
- The $5 voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Whilst participants may earn BB points without registering their card, in order to redeem vouchers, participants must first register their card at https://buckingbull.customerrewards.com.au/
- BB Points may only be earnt on store-based orders. BB Points cannot be earnt on Catering orders or orders made via online delivery platforms (such as UberEATS, deliveroo etc.).
- We reserve the right to exclude specific offers or promotions from the Bonus Bucks Program as we see fit.
- In order to earn points on a transaction, the Bonus Bucks card must be presented at the beginning of the transaction. Customer lookup may be possible at the time of transaction (at the store’s discretion), should you forget your card.
- Points cannot be added after the transaction has been finalized.
- While every effort will be made to ensure vouchers are correctly awarded, Bucking Bull takes no responsibility for errors associated with crediting BB Points into vouchers.
Terms and Conditions as of November 28, 2018.